CDG Builders is seeking a Laborer/Driver with experience on commercial construction projects.
The position of Laborer/Driver has the responsibility of assisting the project team on small to medium sized construction projects and will report to a supervising Field Supervisor, Superintendent or Project Manager.
- Maintain site cleanliness.
- Install and maintain barricades and protection.
- Load and unload trucks and haul and hoist materials.
- Enforce site safety policies.
- Maintain positive relationship with clients, subcontractors, suppliers and other employees.
- Self-perform minor scopes of work.
- Must have clean driving record.
- Ability to work nights and weekends.
- Must be proficient in English.