CDG Builders is seeking a Field Foreman with experience on commercial construction projects.
The role of a Field Foreman is entry level, and has the responsibility of assisting in the supervising of small to medium sized construction projects. This individual reports to a supervising Field Supervisor, Superintendent, or Project Manager and ensures that the quality of work and materials are upheld. He monitors the workers progress of the project and reports to his direct supervisor. He is also responsible for enforcement of safety practices with all job site workers.
- Assists in the coordination and supervision of all on site construction activities.
- Comprehend and administer the construction schedule.
- Enforce site safety policies and administer weekly safety meetings.
- Schedule and attend inspections.
- Generate daily reports for site activities.
- Maintain positive relationship with clients, subcontractors, suppliers and other employees.
- Maintain site cleanliness.
- Ability to self perform minor scopes of work.
- Assist Field Supervisor and Superintendent in managing small to medium sized projects.
- Ability to read and understand construction drawings.
- Must be computer literate with basic knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word, and Project.
- Must be a leader.
- Possess organizational and problem solving skills.
- Display written and oral communication skills and employ effective listening skills.
- Ability to problem solve and make decisive decisions in a timely and efficient manner.
- Tactful and mature demeanor with well developed interpersonal skills including the ability to work well with diverse personalities.