CDG Builders is seeking a Field Supervisor with experience in tenant improvement projects in the following areas: Commercial, OSHPD and Pharmaceutical.
The Construction Field Supervisor has the responsibility of supervising small to medium sized construction projects. He reports to a supervising Superintendent or Project Manager. He ensures that the quality of work and materials is upheld and that the budget is followed as planned. He is entitled with the total supervision of all the operations on the site. He ensures that the workers are implementing what is on the design plan. He monitors the workers progress of the project and reports to his direct supervisor. He is also responsible for overall site safety and enforcement of safety practices with all job site workers.
- Coordinate and supervise all on site construction activities.
- Read and understand construction plans and specifications.
- Comprehend and administer the construction schedule.
- Enforce site safety policies and administer weekly safety meetings.
- Schedule and attend inspections.
- Generate daily reports for site activities.
- Maintain positive relationship with clients, subcontractors, suppliers and other employees.
- Supervise punch list.
- Responsible for overall quality.
- Maintain site cleanliness.
- Ability to perform minor scopes of work.
- Ability to manage multiple small to medium sized projects.
- Must be a leader.
- Ability to self perform minor work involving finish carpentry, doors, drywall, T-Bar & painting.
- Posses strong negotiation, organizational and problem solving skills.
- Display strong written and oral communication skills and employ effective listening skills.
- Strong ability to problem solve and make decisive decisions in a timely and efficient manner.
- Tactful and mature demeanor with well developed interpersonal skills including the ability to work well with diverse personalities.
Field Supervisor – Commercial Projects
- Minimum 5 years experience in a supervisory role on commercial projects.
Field Supervisor – OSHPD Projects
- Minimum 2 years experience in a supervisory role on OSHPD projects.
Field Supervisor – Pharmaceutical
- Minimum 2 years experience in a supervisory role on pharmaceutical projects.