The Project Manager has the responsibility of the day to day execution, project controls, project engineering, cost, risk, and business management of a particular project. Project Managers will work closely with all members of the project team.
- Preparing complete, accurate and timely submittal logs.
- Accountable for receiving approved submittals from A&E.
- Manage RFI’s logs and distribute responses.
- Assist project team in managing punch list.
- Assist Project Manager by preparing all necessary back up relating to change requests.
- Responsible for timely completion of all required project close-out documents per contract.
- Distribute contract documents to subcontractors.
- Schedule all required construction meetings with required personnel, subcontractors, architects and owners.
- Take accurate and complete meeting minutes and distribute.
- Attend Owner/Architect pre-bid, project and closeout meetings.
- Solicit subcontractors and suppliers for proposals.
- Prepare correspondence with Owner, Architect, Engineers, Subcontractors, Suppliers, etc.
- Proactively manage project to achieve quality, schedule, budget and safety.
- Maintain customer relations and conduct project meetings.
- Perform quantity take off’s.
- Must be a leader.
- Possess strong negotiation, organizational and problem solving skills.
- Display strong written and oral communication skills and employ effective listening skills.
- Strong ability to problem solve and make decisive decisions in a timely and efficient manner.
- Tactful and mature demeanor with well developed interpersonal skills including the ability to work well with diverse personalities.