CDG Builders is seeking a Superintendent with experience in tenant improvement projects in the following areas: Commercial, OSHPD and Pharmaceutical.
The Construction Superintendent plans and ensures the coordination of construction projects. He reports to the Project Manager and has the responsibility of supervising Field Supervisors and Field Foremen. He ensures that the quality of work and materials is upheld and that the budget is followed as planned. He is entitled with the total supervision of all the operations on the site. He ensures that the workers are implementing what is on the design plan. He monitors the workers progress of the project and reports to the project manager. He is also responsible for development and management of the project schedule, overall site safety, and enforcement of safety practices with all job site workers.
- Coordinate and supervise all construction activities.
- Read and understand construction plans and specifications.
- Develop and maintain construction schedule.
- Enforce site safety policies and administer weekly safety meetings.
- Schedule and attend inspections.
- Generate daily reports for site activities.
- Maintain positive relationship with clients, subcontractors, suppliers and other employees.
- Supervise punch list.
- Responsible for overall quality.
- Participate in construction meetings.
- Maintain site cleanliness.
- Ability to manage large scale, complex projects.
- Ability to manage multiple medium to large size projects.
- Mastered understanding of construction documents
- Proficient computer knowledge and skill, particularly with Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and Project.
- Must be a leader.
- Possess strong negotiation, organizational and problem solving skills.
- Possess strong organizational skills.
- Display strong written and oral communication skills and employ effective listening skills.
- Strong ability to problem solve and make decisive decisions in a timely and efficient manner.
- Tactful and mature demeanor with well developed interpersonal skills including the ability to work well with diverse personalities.
Superintendent – Commercial Projects
- Minimum 10 years experience in a supervisory role on commercial projects.
Superintendent – OSHPD Projects
- Minimum 5 years experience in a supervisory role on OSHPD projects.
Superintendent – Pharmaceutical Projects
- Minimum 5 years experience in a supervisory role on pharmaceutical projects.